Ever had a game you’re just confused about how you lost, wondering what you did wrong or right in order to influence a game, looking for general advice and commentary, or you’re just narcissistic? Well you’ve come to the right place. Here we break down your replays with at least one commentator and go over just what happened.
What does this mean? It means I need your replays!
The requirements for us to consider your replay are as follows:
- Must be in LOLReplay format .lrf (find it here)
- Title of email must be: <Summoner Name>’s Replay, Length, Your Role, Your Summoner Level and/or ELO
- Hahano’s Replay, 34:50, Jungle, 30
- Skillshot’s Replay, 24:10, Middle, 25
- Chaox’s Replay, 41:02, Bottom, 30 (2450)
Must include a brief summary of why you want me to look at your replay in the body of the email. I don’t want to see your best game ever replays. This is not a place to gloat about your games, but a place to learn why something happened.
- I want to know why we ended up losing this game when we started off ahead. I gave ganks to my lanes and we ended up losing teamfights, what could we have done different?
- We managed to win, but with a really bad start. How can I improve my early game?
- I am really struggling in this matchup, do you have any advice?
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will not accept replays without the terms listed above.
What to Expect
I will be breaking down your game as small as I see fit and offering advice. If it is a close game or you haven’t done too much out of the ordinary, there won’t be too much said aside from general pointers to other players who may not do things. You will be complimented for good play, questioned on bad play and challenged to produce better gameplay. I will never insult, belittle or crucify your play, however your name will be mentioned over the course of the game. Videos will be uploaded to Youtube and embedded in the next week’s article along with a write-up on the key points.
I hope to see your replays come in, and until then, keep on keepin’ on.